top of page

Protecting you and your passengers

"On any road you travel, we're with you all the way"

Commercial Insurance

Commercial motor vehicle insurance is a type of insurance coverage designed specifically for vehicles used for business purposes. It provides protection for vehicles such as trucks, vans, buses, and other vehicles that are owned or used by a business for commercial activities.

What do you need to get a quote?


Two Forms of I.D.

To insure with us, we would require personal information on your valid drivers license and national identification card.


Taxi Badge

Valid taxi badge issued for at least one (1) year prior to application.


Owner/Operator's Permit 

You must have an owner and/or operator's permit if you don't own the maxi.


Certified Copy

If the customer's name is not on the certified copy, we require your purchase receipt and/or transfer slips.


Utility Bill or Bank Statement

A utility bill or bank statement within the last three (3) months.


Inspection Certificate

We require proof of inspection of your vehicle.


Letter From Mortgagee

This is required if the vehicle is mortgaged.

Explore our other motor insurance products


This policy covers you in the event of damage to your vehicle by accident collision, fire or theft, and third party damages to their property, inclusive of personal injury or death.


Third-Party Motor Insurance provides you with the minimum coverage which is required by law in Trinidad & Tobago.


Our third-party fire and theft insurance provides coverage for the policyholder in the event that their car is stolen or damaged by fire, as well as coverage for any damage made to a third party, their vehicle, or property due to an accident.

bottom of page