PRESIDENTIAL Banners-02.jpg




Motor Insurance

At Presidential, our mission is to ensure that all of our clients feel secure and satisfied at all times.

Presidential Insurance will compensate its clients in the event of a loss/damage due to an accident collision, fire, burglary, or theft.

Our agents can work with you and help you get affordable and comprehensive coverage for your motor insurance policy. 

Types Of Motor Insurance Coverages

Third-Party Motor Insurance provides you with the minimum coverage which is required by law in Trinidad & Tobago.


Our Third Party Insurance policy provides coverage for bodily injury to or death of third parties and damage incurred to their property as a result of an accident arising out of the negligent use of your motor vehicle.

Optional cover at a small annual fee includes:
Presidential Assist (Roadside Assistance) - This is a roadside assistance service that is available 24/7!

Presidential Insurance Company Ltd. covers you in the event of damage to your vehicle by accident collision, fire or theft, and third party damages to their property, inclusive of personal injury or death.

Comprehensive policyholders enjoy the following benefits:

Special Perils

Windscreen Coverage

Fire & Theft

Third-Party Liability

Presidential Assist (Roadside Assistance)

In addition to the third party coverage, our Third Party Fire and Theft policy provides coverage for fire and theft of your vehicle.

We offer Third Party, Third Party Fire & Theft, and Fully Comprehensive Insurance coverage to help protect you and your passengers each and every day!


On any road you travel,

we're with you all the way

Lowest Price Guaranteed

Personalized Services

Experienced Staff

Open Door Policy to all Customers

Additional Benefits




  • Unlimited Towing for Accidents and Mechanical Breakdowns to any destination in Trinidad and Tobago

  • Battery Boost 

  • Battery Replacement (at your cost)

  • Emergency Refuel (at your cost)

  • Flat Tyre Change (must have working spare and tools)

  • Locksmith Services (any additional equipment will be at your cost)

  • Call Someone for You

  • Call Emergency Services

CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE: (868) 625 4788

Presidential Insurance Company Ltd. does appreciate and value our safe drivers! As a reward, we offer No Claims Discounts (NCD) to our customers who don't make a claim.

This is accumulated on an annual basis on the comprehensive and third party.

Other Insurance Products


We offer services for Property Insurance. This includes fire. theft & natural hazards.


Get fire & theft coverage for your vehicle.


We provide protection on boats from damage incurred during water transport.

Are you a Presidential Customer? Subscribe to our Newsletter
Connect With Us
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
Customer Support
We accept the following methods of payment:

© 2020 Presidential Insurance Company Ltd. All Rights Reserved.